* Print your posters when your site looks at its best. (It prints out as it is displayed at the time of printing.)
* If you have any problems check that you are using Explorer 7 (or Safari) that you have the page size set to A4 and the default 'Shrink to Fit' setting selected.
* The overwritten text in the message box can occur if printing of backgrounds is switched off. To fix this click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab. Scroll down to the Printing section and tick "Print background colors and images".
* For outside or especially robust posters plasticise them. Please contact us if you would like us to do this for you.
* Constantly check that your poster has not been taken down or 'rotated'!